Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas At Our Home

The girls and I put together this gingerbread house today. Ya know, those aren't as easy as they say they are and ours was all pre-made! Anyway, it was fun and we kept Levi busy with the candy as he was stuck in the high chair the whole time....
The girls ate the gingerbread man and the gingerbread snowman.

Levi finally got to eat the gingerbread Christmas tree.

This is our olive wood nativity set that was made in Israel. I desperately need the Little People Nativity Set so that the kids can play with one, though. Each time they go to grab one of these, I about have a heart attack!

The kids had fun decorating the tree last night. I know! I know! We barely got it up before Christmas!

1 comment:

Angie Lynn said...

Looks so fun at your house! Wish I could come visit! ;)