Monday, March 2, 2009

COME AND VISIT LUKULU!!

I am so excited to show you some actual pictures of Lukulu that were taken just last week. I know you are going to say that only God could make her excited about these pictures but I AM - Praise God, I really am!! Hope that you enjoy them. Get a feel for where we will be living and start to pray for us. Also, the logistics coordinator for the Baptist Mission of Zambia and our Team Leader, Daniel, will be flying back out to Lukulu on Tuesday (remember they are about 8 hours ahead of us) to look for possible housing arrangements for us. Please pray for them that they will be blessed with a safe and productive trip and that they will have wisdom in making the decisions about our home. Remember, I'm counting on YOU!





1 comment:

Angie Lynn said...

Wowza! I am so excited for your family!