Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pictures from our road trip to VA

Here are some pictures from the last week.  I can't figure out how to move the pictures around so they are kind of random...
This is a shark swimming above us at the Aquarium in Gatlinburg.

The kids playing on a huge piano at Wonder Works in Pigeon Forge.  One day Levi will actually look AT the camera...

Hadassah on the carousel at Dollywood.  After waiting for these to upload, I didn't want to go back and try to flip the picture - sorry about that.
Levi and I at the Aquarium.

At the aquarium - almost got Levi to look at the camera...

3 D film at Wonder Works...

Riding the 4 wheeler at Wonder Works.  Sorry again about that the picture is the wrong way.

We had a great stay at one of my best friend's house, Robin, in MS.  These are all the kids lined up for a photo op - Silas, Levi, Holly, Hadassah, Bethany, Kayla and Zoe.   It's really is great to know that you can have very close friends and they stay that way even though you don't get to see them very often.  Robin has some pictures of her and I and of Jeff and I that I will post later.  Her computer is down right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Did I detect a lack of moustache in the daddy son photo?

Jeff Lanni