Thursday, April 30, 2009

What is normal?!

What is normal anymore?  Our family is not experiencing anything normal right now.  Everything seems turned upside down.  Please continue to pray for our family.  This is not as easy or as simple as I thought it would be.  Lots of change.  Lots of adjustment.  
Lots of information.  Lots of assignments.....  
I long for what normal used to be for us just as I long to be changed into who Christ wants me to be.  I long to sit down to a normal day of school, housework, kids, laundry, cooking and family time.  I desperately long for a new passion for Christ.  I long to fall in love with the Lozi just as I long for my church back in Buna, TX.  I long to be around everyone who knows me instead of all new people to get to know.  I long for normal just as I long for my new life in Zambia to begin.  Lord, call me to Yourself so that all that I long for is YOU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep praying that your nose stays above water! I trust the turbulent waves will turn to a cool refreshing wading pool soon!

Jeff in Buna