Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Updates

If you have not heard from us lately, it is because we have had some computer problems.  We could receive your emails but could not send any out.  I think that we have them figured out but we lost about 15 emails that we had put into the Drafts folder.  So it may take us a little while to get back with you again.
We are here in Lusaka for a Supply Trip.  We have lots of shopping to do and many errands to run.  Yesterday, we met up with our friends, Kenny and Lesley Vines.  We were at ILC with them and they got here about 2 weeks after us.  We have not seen them since June and it has been so nice to catch up with them.  As we drove from Mongu to Lusaka (over 6 hours), I was thinking of how I am already a different person from just 2 months ago when we arrived.  :-)
So, we are off today to do some of our shopping.  Jeff and Kenny are off somewhere and Lesley and I will start off at Game.  I'm actually looking forward to shopping (no surprise to most people) since it has been almost 2 months since I have had this type of shopping opportunity.  I feel a little giddy which is kind of funny considering where I will get to shop today (on my birthday). :-)  I'll be hitting the online shopping later, too.  I'm really looking forward to THAT!

No comments: