Monday, April 12, 2010

Speech Therapy for Levi

400_F_17341240_Xirji8iVpc6HUe8qJTNQdVywxjrBooZC.jpg

One of the reasons why we were in Johannesburg, South Africa was to get Levi properly evaluated by a Speech Therapist. He saw a Speech Therapist 3 times. She was able to get a good sampling of his speech and will complete a written evaluation in about a week. He is definitely going to need quite a bit of focused speech therapy. My heart is so heavy for him and for us as we just don't quite know how we are going to get him the help that he needs. The speech therapist said that she would keep in close contact with us by email. We need to order him some specific games, activities to help us teach him. We just need wisdom in these coming days and I think that I just need a hug from our Heavenly Father!

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praying for all of you........I am glad to see that he has been evaluated and I wait with you on my knees for the results and the direction God will lead you